We will focus on the “application” of spiritual principles.
We’ll be working together to support men to discover/reignite their value, giftedness, a sense of identity and purpose.
Better Men will provide a venue for men to speak their ideas and concerns more openly than they would otherwise. Our daily challenges are often shared by other men though we may not be aware of it. We often feel that we're on our own.
Better Men will provide a solid base for sharing our experiences, helping one another while also picking up beneficial lessons along the way. This ministry can hold exciting possibilities for growth in all aspects to our lives. By way of overview, we would be focused on:
- Providing opportunities for spiritual growth that is practical for work/daily life.
- Build relationships (Jesus sent them out 2x2).
- Remove isolation.
- Enhance the power of personal identity and authority through Christ.
- Sharing of ideas, issues and solutions.
- Encompass young and old (intergenerational).
- Leadership development and mentorship programs.
- Build commitment to advance God’s Kingdom.
- Learn that what you do has immense value to God, and that our work is a sacred trust.
- Commit to help one another succeed.
- Serve the church body as well as the local community.